Color Trends For 2020 Fall Events
- September 4, 2020
- / Dubsdread Catering
- / planning-catering,featured
Spruce up your style or event décor by adding a pop of trendy Fall color. Dubsdread Catering Event Specialist Peighton Ballant Shares Her Event Planning Insights.
A new year means new trends, and with Fall just around the corner it’s time to get a head start on what colors you should keep an eye out for on the shelves. The good news is that whether your style is bright and bold or neat and neutral, the trends this year will have you covered. According to Pantone, several fashion weeks, and runway shows, these are the colors that will keep you chic and stylish this Fall:
- SAMBA - A deep red that is sure to make a statement.
- ULTRAMARINE GREEN - A gentle yet bold color that will have heads turning your way.
- SANDSTONE - A down-to-earth, impactful color that can be dressed up or down.
- AMBERGLOW - A luminous orange that exudes confidence.
- CLASSIC BLUE - A deep blue with endless styling opportunities.
- GREEN SHEEN - A vivid and warm color that stands out from the rest this season.
- PEACH NOUGAT - A soft, neutral color that will go with nearly anything.
- MAGENTA PURPLE - An intriguing, romantic color that will mesmerize others.
- ROSE TAN - A truly neutral color that will be flattering no matter how you wear it.
- FIRED BRICK – A brownish-red color that is equally as comforting as it is powerful and strong.
And these colors aren’t only the perfect way to spruce up your style for your next event, they can also be used in your décor for a festive fall feel. Rose Tan could be the perfect, soft linen color for a baby or bridal shower. Samba or Classic Blue can be added to any wedding bouquet for a strong pop of color. Combine Magenta Purple, Amberglow, and Ultramarine Green for that spooky Halloween vibe. The possibilities are endless with these trending Fall colors.
So, what are you waiting for? Now you know what’s trending for fall, it’s time to bring your wardrobe, accessories, invitations, and décor on trend. And if some of these colors seem a little scary and don’t fit your style, maybe experiment with smaller accessories or small bursts of color and see what you can incorporate into your preferred style! Need inspiration? Our Pinterest board is filled with a variety of palettes to inspire you with ideas of how you can incorporate these colors into your wardrobe and events: https://www.pinterest.com/DubsCatering/color-schemes/.
And, when it comes to colors, whether it be in fashion or décor, it’s all about being creative and having fun. In the end, no matter how you choose to use these colors this season, you’ll be sure to make a statement.
Peighton Ballant is an Event Specialist with the Dubsdread Catering Team and is currently working on her Event Management degree at UCF. Peighton enjoys working with clients to discover what they are most interested in bringing to their special event, and how to make those ideas come to life. Contact her today at [email protected].