Venue Spotlight – Winter Park Events Center - Coming 2022!
- March 12, 2021
- / Dubsdread Catering
- / venues-events,wedding venue Orlando Florida,featured
Dynamic. Modern. Expansive.
World-class Modern Design. Expansive Views. Unique Spaces. Winter Park Events Center is a new facility opening for events in January 2022. The dynamic world-class features multiple bright modern spaces for wedding, social, and corporate special events.
The Winter Park Events Center features distinguished detail you won’t find anywhere else. The project was designed by world-renowned architect Sir David Adjaye and boasts unique gathering spaces with expansive views. It is located in beautiful, historic Winter Park in the heart of central Florida next to Martin Luther King, Jr.
Hosting Your Wedding at Winter Park Events Center
The Winter Park Events Center features distinguished detail you won’t find anywhere else. Located in beautiful, historic Winter Park in the heart of central Florida. Find your perfect ceremony location in one of several areas that are available both indoors and outdoors in the Grand Ballroom, Belvedere, Rooftop Terrace or picturesque Lakeside Landing overlooking the lake.
The 4,700-square-foot Grand Ballroom features soaring ceilings and unsurpassed views, making it the perfect venue for a wedding reception. A monumental, circular staircase takes guests to the Rooftop Terrace for a unique experience available only at the Winter Park Events Center.
Beautifully equipped dressing rooms are available both upstairs and downstairs for the wedding party’s convenience. Venue-owned tables and chairs are provided for each event or rental furniture can be brought in with staff assistance.
Hosting Your Meeting or Social or Corporate Event at Winter Park Events Center
The Winter Park Events Center is the perfect location for business meetings, corporate functions, conventions and conferences as well as space for baby or bridal showers, milestone birthday celebrations and so much more.
The versatile venue features state-of-the-art projection screens, audio visual equipment, serene views and high-end furnishings. The combination of indoor and outdoor event spaces allows for the flexibility to move your group from outdoor Lakeside Landing as a great opportunity to feature live music, a cocktail reception or tented soirée, to a full sit-down dinner in the Grand Ballroom.
Winter Park Events Center amenities include:
- Dubsdread is an exclusive preferred catering partner of Winter Park Events Center
- Grand ballroom for large celebrations, meetings and events (up to 250 seated at tables or 320 seated theater-style)
- Rooftop Meeting Room to accommodate intimate events or meetings (up to 50 guests)
- Rooftop Terrace with a beautiful view of Martin Luther King, Jr. Park for socials and gatherings (up to 150 guests)
- Outdoor Amphitheater and Lakeside Landing for events and performances (up to 250 guests)
- Belvedere platform with waterfront view for ceremonies and special occasions (up to 200 guests)
- Tiered outdoor seating overlooking Lake Mendsen for event viewing
- Covered Porte Cochère for easy and convenient pick up/drop off of guests
- Professionally decorated and designed dressing rooms for weddings and festive affairs
- Venue owned tables and chairs
- Ceremony Area
- Covered Outdoors Space
- Handicap Accessible
- Indoor Event Space
- Outdoor Event Space
- Reception Area
- Wireless Internet
The reservations office is now open at City Hall 401 S. Park Ave., Winter Park, FL, 32789 and booking events starting in January 2022. More information, as well as virtual tours can be found online at: https://cityofwinterpark.org/departments/parks-recreation/library-events-center/
Sneak peek video available online at: https://fb.watch/47zunj4Spz/
Stay tuned for more updates and galleries as the project continues to move towards completion. Contact us for more information about having us cater your event at Winter Park Events Center, or another Orlando-area Venue, by calling one of our dedicated team members at 407-650-9558 or filling out our form on the Contact page.