Meet Your Dedicated Team - Head Table Servers
- April 2, 2021
- / Dubsdread Catering
- / planning-catering,featured,weddings
Meet Your Dedicated Team - Head Table Servers
When you book a wedding with Dubsdread Catering, we strive for excellence, and to make your day as stress-free and as memorable as possible. Our attention to detail and sharing of expert knowledge starts the second you book with us all the way through to your wedding departure (and even afterwards). We thought we’d share just one of our details that we do to assure your event with us is the most memorable experience of your life.
The day of the wedding is the culmination of a million little ideas, inspirations, and plans to take care of the guests that will be joining you. Our team wants to take care of you, too, and one of the many ways that we do this is by providing you with a dedicated day-of head table server. Your dedicated head table server acts as a personal butler for the couple on their wedding day to make sure they always have every and anything they need throughout the event.
Our head table server’s happily help you by:
- Greeting the couple upon arrival and bringing drink requests and light snacks to the grooms room and bridal suite
- Fixing the bride’s train before she walks down the aisle, so it is picture perfect
- During cocktail hour, taking drink requests from the wedding party and couple, as well as bringing them hors d’oeuvres to snack on
- When the couple is with their photographer, bringing them appetizers and drinks to wherever they are on the property
- If doing a buffet, plating food for the couple based on their requests and at the right time to assure proper temperature, and that they eat!
- Creating to-go boxes from their food choices for the couple
- Throughout the reception, serving the couple their drinks of choice
- Bringing a slice of wedding cake to the couple (or multiple slices if there’s multiple flavors)
- At the end of the night, packing up all the drop offs, gifts, and extras to ensure everything gets placed in the correct car
- Overall, making sure the bride and groom have nothing to worry about and can enjoy the experience they’ve created
When you choose Dubsdread Catering, our people become dedicated members of your event team and bring professional skills and excellent hospitality to your special day. We thought we’d share some insights by Head Table Servers, Jose DeSantiago, Jack Smith, Juan Rodriguez, and Bob Quigley.
How long have you been one of Dubsdread Catering’s head table servers?
- JOSE: I have been a head table server for just about a year now and honored to be part of our guest special day.
- JACK: A little less than a year.
- JUAN: I have been working with the team for about two years, and then moved into the head table server position about a year ago.
- BOB: Eight years and loving every day of it!
What is your favorite part about being a couple’s head-table-server for their special day?
- JOSE: Having the opportunity to be part of the couple and their family’s special day even if it’s a small part.
- JACK: Knowing that I can honestly help them thru a rather stressful day: Lose a button? I've got a sewing kit, break a shoelace? I've got an extra one. You need anything, most likely I can get it for you!
- JUAN: I believe, to be able to make that special day with simple things and that they can be relaxed and enjoy the day. I also enjoy providing good service to our couples on a day that they will never forget.
- BOB: Try to make a lasting impression that they will always remember for their special day as their head table server.
Is there anything you find challenging?
- JOSE: There are many factors that lead the way to making the couples special day go smoothly. One of the challenges is making sure the couples are worry free and that my team and I work towards making it a day that’s unforgettable.
- JACK: I haven't come across anything that comes to mind. Honestly, I've been blessed with easy going people who are just enjoying their special day.
- JUAN: No. I do not think there is anything challenging as long as we maintain good work ethics and keep providing a great service for couples.
- BOB: Not anything at this time.
If you could give some advice to couples from your experience, what would it be?
- JOSE: There’s is a lot of advice and quotes out there that one can tell or give to couples but the best I can do is to enjoy the day and take it all in from the smallest to the biggest detail.
- JACK: Sit down and eat your dinner, it's a long day and most couples miss out on the dinner they worked so hard to select and plan.
- JUAN: That Dubsdread Catering and our venues really are the best place to celebrate any special event because we focus on providing an excellent service and going above and beyond expectations.
- BOB: Be honest and truthful with each other and it will make for a great day!
When we say “...served with Southern Charm,” we mean it. Our team members offer service and hospitality you won’t find anywhere else. Find out for yourself!