Color Trends For 2021 Fall Events
- May 14, 2021
- / Dubsdread Catering
- / planning-catering,featured
Spruce up your style or event décor by adding a pop of Fall's trending colors. Dubsdread Catering Event Specialist Peighton Ballant Shares Her Event Planning Insights.
As you start planning and anticipating events for this Fall season, now is a good time to think about what colors are trending this year for that time so you can incorporate them into your event décor, outfits, and designs. These warm colors selected by Pantone are a great reflection of the Fall season and are sure to make a statement whether as the primary color choice or in combination with softer hues. Here are the colors that will be sure to keep you or your event stylish and chic this Fall season:
- MYKONOS BLUE – A brisk blue that will catch everyone’s eye
- ILLUMINATING – A bright, joyful, and inviting yellow
- LEPRECHAUN – A wondrous vibrant green
- FUCHSIA FEDORA – The perfect pink to make you stand out from the crowd
- PALE ROSETTE – A softer, calming pink that will go with nearly anything
- ADOBE – A strong brown that exudes confidence
- FIRE WHIRL – A fiery red that will have heads turning your way
- RHODONITE – A gentle purple that will captivate those around you
- SPRING LAKE – A softer, blueish-gray color if Mykonos Blue seems too bold
- ROOT BEER – A kinder brown to help bring down the bright colors
If some of the bolder colors seem a little bit too much to you, now worries! Pantone also included a few softer colors that you can use on their own, or combine with the stronger colors to neutralize everything:
- Coconut Cream – A soft and warm pinkish white
- Soybean – A soft cream with warm golden undertones
- Olive Branch – A rustic brownish green
Since there is such a variety with these colors, the possibilities are endless when it comes to combination options for your event décor or stylish closet. Use Adobe, Leprechaun & Rhodonite for that picture-perfect Halloween party. Rosette and Spring Lake are the perfect subtle colors that can be incorporated into your bridesmaids’ dresses and groomsmen ties. You can also use Illuminating or Fuchsia Fedora to brighten up a bridal shower or birthday party with linen or balloons.
But no matter how you decide to use these colors, they will enhance and match the colors of the season. Create a new fashionable closet today that will be eye catching as carry you through into all of your Fall events and through the end of the year. The wonderful thing about this selection of colors is the variety that allows for bold, bright, or soft. Follow us on our Pinterest page to get an idea of using these color combinations: https://www.pinterest.com/DubsCatering/color-schemes/.
And, when it comes to these colors, whether you decide to use them in fashion or décor, the most important thing is to have fun with it. Now it’s time to get out there and create an unforgettable event or a trendy outfit that will be sure to get everyone in the Fall spirit.
Peighton Ballant is an Event Specialist with the Dubsdread Catering Team and is currently working on her Event Management degree at UCF. Peighton enjoys working with clients to discover what they are most interested in bringing to their special event, and how to make those ideas come to life. Contact her today at [email protected].